Monday, June 4, 2018

Origin of the title "The Road so far...."




Business student blog has always reflected on my personal struggles, achievements, and failures throughout my last 2 years. (2016 - 2018)

I even initiated conceptualizing an overall management theory or model (a structure), giving new perspectives in goals and objectives achievement methods to business entities which have not been fully completed or conceptualized.

Initial findings are included in the blog.

Anyway in this entry in May 2018 though I'm unemployed, I have in an average pace achieved 3 academic qualifications.


The following are the titles of the relevant success story blog posts of these achievements,

(01) The road so far......( MAAT [Member of Association of Accounting Technicians of Sri Lanka] )

(02) The road so far......(IBSL: IABF [ Institute of Bankers - Sri Lanka: Intermediate in Applied Banking and Finance ] )

(03) The road to being a graduate.


If you look closely, the title's of the relevant blog posts have a "uniqueness".

The origin of the title "The road so far...." is inspired from the American Television series "Supernatural".

It started running globally in 2005. I was exposed to this television series in 2010 after my General Certificate Examination of Advanced Level (G.C.E. A/L)

The simple plot of this tv series is two brother's (Sam Winchester played by Jared Padalecki and Dean Winchester played by Jensen Ackles) following their father's (John Winchester played by Jeffrey Dean Morgan) footsteps as "hunters", fighting evil supernatural beings of many kinds, including monsters, demons and gods that roam the earth.

Every time when a season ends and another begins, there is a recap of the previous season by including a title "Road so far...", reflecting a summary of the story so far in "Supernatural".

Likewise, these titles show my story in achieving my dream qualifications.

I added this "Slasher/Cult" tv series that I loved and loved by many to give a nerdy/geeky finishing touch to the blog titles.

enjoy.


References


No comments:

Post a Comment